Saturday, 9 February 2013

Liebster Award

So I was recently awarded the Liebster Award for having such an awesome blog. Thankyou Becky from www.thebexfactor.com for thinking of me. I am amazed that someone actually reads my blog! 

Here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
·       When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
·       Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
·       You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
·       Make sure the blogs you choose have 200 or less followers.
·       Include a link to the person who nominated you & let them know about your post
Made apparent in the rules listed above, this blog award is designed for small blogs with the intention of giving them more exposure, upping their popularity, and assuring the authors that, “Yes indeedy!” someone out there DOES read your blog! I thought it was a fantastic idea!  So, without further ado, here are my contributions to the Liebster Blog Award!
11 Random Facts:

1.    My favorite genre of books is History.
2.    I am a mac user.
3.    I have scuba dived 35m deep.
4.    I once was a garbage man.
5.    I’ve held the Stanley Cup.
6.    I have 7 fake teeth. Broke them after falling off my mountain bike.
7.    I like zombie movies.
8.    My favorite power tool is my farm boy chain saw.
9.    I don’t like using a dishwasher. I prefer washing by hand.
10.I am an avid tea drinker.
11.Sometimes I write Shakespearian Sonnets.


Questions I Was Asked:

1)     What shows are you watching right now?

Anaheim At Dallas, I don’t watch tv but my friend wants to watch the hockey game.

2) What is your guilty pleasure music?

When I run I listen to Aqua. The song, “Candyman” has a really good running beat.

3) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

Tortilla wraps made with chicken breast, tomatoes, rice, avocado, cucumber, celery, peppers, tobacco & cheese.

4) What was the first thing you learned to cook?

Scrambled eggs.

5) If you could go anywhere in the world to volunteer, where would you go and what would you do?

I am planning someday to go to Kenya, Zanzibar, Mt. Kilimanjaro and I would like to donate some cash and help build a school for girls. Or somehow make a school better. Educating girls is the solution to many of the worlds problems.

6) What was your first concert?

If Weird Al at Klondike Days doesn’t count then I have never been to a concert.

7) What household chore do you hate doing the most?

Putting laundry away. I always get in trouble because it isn’t folded properly and I don’t know where anything goes.

8) Beer, wine or cocktail?

Beer. But I don’t drink so none of the above.

9) Have you ever been sky diving or bungee jumping?

No. I will go sky diving some day but never bungee jumping; I don’t like the neck snap at the bottom.

10) What is your favorite restaurant?

For fast food it is tied between Jugo Juice and Extreme Pita. For fancier food I’ll have to go with The Ranch House.

11) What would your perfect day consist of?

            Warmpth, energy, friendship, love, sex, excitement and good food. Wining the lottery would be perfect!

Questions I Ask You:

1.     Who is the most famous person you have met?
2.     What is your favorite food to cook yourself?
3.     Where is the farthest place from Red Deer you have been?
4.     If you could go back in time to any place where would you go and when?
5.     What’s the biggest animal you have personally killed?
6.     What’s the weirdest most exotic food you have ever eaten?
7.     What’s the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
8.     What was your favorite subject in school?
9.     What is your favorite breakfast food?
10.   If you were ruler of the world what would be your first act of business?
11.   If you had a genie in a bottle and 3 wishes what would they be?


Who I Am Awarding:

Justin from slv2all.
Dan from ow-a-hand.
Jules from Vivid Intellect.
Carlin from CoffeeWithCarlin.
Lani from LaniLedingham.
Diane from Di-Mentions.