Saturday, 16 March 2013

Truck For Sale

Hey Everyone,

I live in Red Deer and am selling my truck. I no longer need a heavy duty diesel truck. I babied my truck. All the oil changes and maintenance have been up to date. It is very clean. I will miss it.

Please share this blog via your social media and tell your friends about it.

I greatly appreciate the help!

Description:

-2010 F-350 XLT
-Diesel
-63,000kms
-Alpine GPS Nav
-Hands free Bluetooth phone
-Tera Grapler Tires w/10,000kms (put on last fall).
-Power windows, air, tilt, cruise
-Satelite Radio
-Command Start (high end brand, long range)
-Backup sensor
-Power extending mirrors for hauling trailers, heated
-Tow equipped
-Plastic box liner
-Seat covers and rubber floor mats

I am motivated to sell and am willing to deliver.

I am asking $35,900.

Call: 403-352-4314
Email: citymotionj@gmail.com
Twitter: @CityMotionRD

Thanks