Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Red Deer Election Forum

Hey everyone,

I am announcing my candidacy for Red Deer City Council! I hope to earn your support. Please vote for me Oct 21 2013. 

Please check out my website (jwreddeercitycouncil.ca).

I want to have a conversation with you. I need to hear what you have to say about the future of Red Deer. I want to talk to you about your ideas to make our vibrant city an even better place to call home.

Consider my platform concepts:

Economic Prosperity – What makes our city thrive?
Sustainable Growth – Why is it vital to balance rebuilding with new development?
Fiscal Responsibility – How should taxing, borrowing and spending be balanced?
Environmental Stewardship – How can we make Red Deer more eco-friendly?
Community Building – What brings us together and how can that be cultivated?
Social Responsibility – How can we inspire a people centered approach?

I will be hosting an election forum at my studio downtown (City Motion), (Located Here), on Aug 17 from 7-9pm. Please attend so we can talk about issues that are important to you. 

The forum isn’t so much for me to make a bold speech as it is for you to be heard. I want to hear your ideas and discuss the future of Red Deer. Also I want to show you that I am a strong leader and that I will benefit our city!

I know that everyone has valuable suggestions. So here is your chance. Please attend and be heard.

Please sign up for the Facebook event by clicking this link.

Also please like my Facebook Page and follow me on Twitter @Wieler4RD.

Cheers,